Good Morning 2014




Jumper- H&M (one like)
Leggings- Topshop
Boots- Asos SALE
Socks- Topshop
Watch- Oliver Burton at John Lewis
Necklaces- Accessorize SALE
Bracelet- Pandora
Rings- H&M (ones like)

I look so sulky in the first photo.. Probably because this year will never be able to beat last year! But on the happy note I will try and make this a very good year! After all I have my friends and family around me and I'll be turning 18!!!!!!

The sales have been absolute rubbish this year and so I have been saving some money! Or more than I thought.. Every winter I love tartan, so my collection keeps building up nicely. I don't normally like patterned trousers as it brings attention to my unattractive legs but I actually find them quite flattering. Another thing I like about this outfit is the shoes. They were only £20 in the sales, which is SO good for cut out boots. 

I'm sure it's not the last of the sparkly socks, nor the watch... (Which is the best Christmas present in the world.)


New Years Resolutions;
- Get fitter
-Do a blog every Sunday

...then I will achieve my dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx