Grumpy Bum

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6759931/?claim=dyfgj7y9zqg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Shirt- H&M
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Shoes- Asos SALE
Socks- Topshop
Bag- Topshop SALE
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis
Necklace- American Apparel 

I look so grumpy in every one of these photos.. hahahahah. With the shirt, I brought it in a size 16 just so its baggy and extra cosy for this cold season! I've had my eye on this bag for months, but  I have so many bags so I didn't need it; so as soon as I saw it in the sale I just had to get it!

 I think I've done as many blogs so far this year then I did in the whole of last year!! I'm so proud on myself! After doing this I think I may have to treat myself to some Topshop online shoppingggg

This outfit is the most comfiest thing ever! I wore it to sixth form today and I love the outfit so I thought I should blog it :)

ITS NEARLY THE WEEKEND






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx