NEW YORK




Jumper- Topshop SALE
Shoes- Asos SALE
Necklace- Accessorize SALE

Man I look so pale!!!! I WANT IT TO BE SUMMER

I got this skirt just before Christmas and I think it's really good for parties! But to make it look a little more casual, I teamed it up with this jumper I got the other day! The skirt is like an aubergine colour and its PU  leather. Its really comfy as well! And so soft inside so impressed with Miss Selfridge! And what a shock that I've teamed this outfit up with these shoes, they go with everything I really ought to invest in some different ones

I just randomly found the jumper in the Topshop sale last week and after my time in New York last year I just couldn't resist. I have so many future dreams in New York, someone take me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx