Candy Kittens Pop-Up Store





For months and months I have been waiting for Candy Kittens to be coming to Cambridge and it finally did!! I am a huge Made in Chelsea fan and Jamie is definitely my one and only boi.

My friends came home from Norwich to spend the weekend here and so on Saturday, Sian and I headed into Cambridge to pay Jamie a little visit. He is even more beautiful in person and he is so sweet! (pun intended..)

I picked up the 'Peaches and Cream' and 'Apple and Elderflower' sweets and the 'Peaches and Cream' ones tasted amazing; they was gone within seconds!! I gave the other packet to my friend for her birthday but I know she enjoyed them!

Based on the photo third along on the second row is a photo of me and my dear friend Hannah who got to work there for the two weekends that the Candy Kitten store was opened. I felt like a proud mother seeing her work there in a cute little Kitten's uniform

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx