drop waist









Top- Topshop
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Jacket- H&M (longer version)
Loafers- Primark
Necklace- American Apparel
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

Getting the Spring clothes on! Even if it is just still a bit chilly and breezy. 

I'm in love with this top! I love the sheer-ness of the blouse, the peplum shape, the colours and pattern; so basically everything really!! This top is going to be worn lots and lots this season :)

These jeans are very useful for everyday use, and the fabric is quite thin so they'll be good in the summer! I would definitely buy them again and they come in lots of different colours so when the lighter shades come out I'll most probably get a lighter denim pair!

I'll be spending this weekend doing coursework, working and driving, lucky me! Countdown till I'm 18 so I can go out whenever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx