Elephants






Dress- Asos
Coat- Miss Selfridge (ones like)
Sandals- New Look (ones like)
Necklace- Accessorize
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

I've been trying to avoid any online shopping but I received an email from Asos saying you can get a further 20% off sale so I could not resist..

I adore smock dresses and they are slowing building up in my wardrobe! I also love elephants, therefore I had to get this dress! The colour of the dress is lovely as well as the fabric! Whenever I order things from Asos, 9/10 I take it back because I think that this one is a successful order!!

Now time for the weekenddddd! Hopefully going to Cambridge tomorrow to meet Jamie Laing :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx