Jourdan Dunn wannabe









Dress- H&M
Coat- Miss Selfridge (one like)
Shoes- H&M (a pair like)
Clutch- Accessorize (one like)
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

So this is the bargain dress that Jourdan Dunn struts up and down in in the H&M advert. She is such a hotty. And in person she is even more stunning!! So I can't quite pull this look off as good as her..

I can't believe that this dress is only a tenner! And the quality is lovely so I couldn't just leave it in the store. Most people would probably wear it within the belt, but because I don't have the biggest boobs, a belt emphasises it all more. As well as giving me more shape! 

This outfit is one of my new favourite formal outfits and it is so tempting to wear it for Sixth Form Ball in the summer! Then I can spend more money on accessories and some pretty strap sandals!  

Another thing I like about this blog is my hair. It literally took 5 minutes and it is so much easier than you'd think



Oh yes, I fan girled Jourdan Dunn at Wireless last year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx