socks & sandals






Top- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Sandals- New Look (ones like)
Socks- Topshop
Watch-Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

I'm in love with this top!!!! I bought it at the weekend and haven't worn it out yet but it will be worn a lot of times! The colours are a bit stronger in person and I feel that they really suit me. 

I need to find a shop that sell decent jeans. These are the only jeans that I wear and they are wearing away inside the leg so I need to get some new pairs. I hate jean shopping because I'm so fussy and I hate my legs so I don't like anything anyway.. So if anyone knows and decent places, please leave a comment below!!

Not normally a socks and sandals person, however I saw a photo of Lulutrixabelle wearing socks and sandals and I tried it out and actually really like it! Now just need to get more sandals in preparation for the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx