sunday funday








Top- Zara SALE
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Shoes- Asos SALE
Chain- H&M
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

I went for a big shop yesterday in Cambridge and five minutes being there I spotted Finn and Jack Harris from Jacksgap! fangurl momentttt. However I didn't go ask for a photo because I was shopping with my parents so I'd look stupid. Anyways they are HOT. 

I went round Topshop and found loads of loose fitted peplum drop waist tops. I then went to Zara and saw this in the sale for six pounds. SIX POUNDS!!!! It is just so cheap! And I also thought it would be useful to wear at school and things! I love the open back but it needs to have an bandanna under neath because bras on show is a no no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx