Take me back to America






Dress- Urban Outfitters USA (One alike-ish)
Leather Jacket- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop (The same in a different colour)
Hat- H&M
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

I picked this dress up in America last summer and I wear it all year round and felt that a blog featuring it is needed! I love the smock dress and its such a lovely fabric! Urban Outfitters is a lot more pricier over here, but in America this dress was like £30?! Which is so good for a full priced item at UO. Also I love the detail at the back, which is a small button section at the top then an open triangle! So random but looks really good!!

It was rather difficult doing these photos as it was so windy! So it does make the dress seem shorter.

I grabbed these little cute shoes in the Topshop sale! I was originally going to buy them a couple of months ago, but I decided not too! Good job I did wait because they where half the price!! I've been wearing them all day and they're super comfy and will be very useful for the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx