Tropical Winds








Top- American Apparel
Trousers- Topshop (Turned my jumpsuit inside to make it into trousers, but one alike)
Leather Jacket- Topshop
Flatforms- River Island (nicer ones)
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis
Necklace- Miss Selfridge (old)

I bought this top last summer whilst I was in America and thought it would be useful for parties and things but I am so bored of crop tops and skirts so I've avoided wearing it.. So I had a little play around last night when finding something to do a blog with and I tucked the top of the jumpsuit in and I liked it!

I wouldn't wear the jumpsuit/trousers out at it is not very comfy, so now I need to find somewhere that stocks trousers like these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx