checks and lace



























Dress- Topshop
Shirt- H&M
Bag- H&M (one like)
Necklace- Topshop
Chelsea Boots- New Look
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

Playing around with clothes is very useful..  

The lace dress is lovely for summer and it is wonderful to wear whatever the time of day or event! I did get it last summer for Wireless but no doubt they'll have more like it this year. I don't know whether it has shrunk though because it has become quite short.. or maybe I've just grown!

I feel like this outfit is quite grungey with the neon, chunky boots and the bottle green coloured shirt. As well as the messy hair with inspiration courtesy of llymrls. Its very easy to do, eespecially when you are following her tutorial video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx