floral lace

























Top- New Look
Distressed Jeans- H&M (diy)
Chelsea Boots- New Look SALE
Leather Jacket- Topshop (one like)
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

It really frustrated me when the details on the top don't come up on the camera! With this outfit I think I've been watching too much Made in Chelsea because I think the outfit is very Millie Mackintosh 

I popped into Peterborough yesterday with mum and spontaneous shopping trips are always the best kind of shopping trips. Always very successful! I didn't want to go major with buying stuff because I'm going to Cambridge in the week so I didn't want to be too skint!

There's loads of these tops around now and it definitely makes me feel that summer is coming!! I will definitely be channeling some hippie vibes this summer, gunna be living in crochet, lace and long kimonos. Anyway, I love this top; its nice and thin which makes it good for summer and I just adore that pattern! It's so nice that it is on the sleeves as well as the bottom of the top! 

I never tend to shop in New Look but it was actually alright yesterday! I also got the boots from there too which where in the sale for £13!! Absolutely mad. I've been looking for some heeled Chelsea boots for ages and I haven't found any that I like at a reasonable price! But I'm loving this one. Not sure if you can tell that they are burgundy but they are! Would have gone for black but its something different! Plus it gives a bit of colour to my monochrome outfits that I wear 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx