orange is the new black








Top- H&M
Maxi Dress- Topshop (one like)
Sandals- Clarks @ John Lewis
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

jokesss, I could never replace black with orange :o

This is a bit different for me and I think that it's not summery enough to be in the maxi dress. However, I thought this outfit was really cute! It will be lovely to wear when it gets cooler in the evenings and I can put this little breton top on without looking like an idiot!

I L.O.V.E these sandals, however, they have gone back up to full price! Good job I bought them when i did eyyy.

Currently writing this in my free at home whilst watching Star Wars.. I hate things like that but I remember watching it as a child and I really liked it! So I thought I'd watch it consider Sheldon goes on about it on Big Bang heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx