shelly























Shell Top- Topshop
Jeans- H&M (DIY)
Sandals- Clarks @ John Lewis
Belt- New Look
Fedora- H&M
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis


I kind of ruined my mission to do a blog every day of half term, but towards the end of the week I was very busy and simply didn't have time!!

This blog is mainly about these beaut shoes as literally everything else has already been seen. I went shopping last Thursday with my mother in Cambridge and we went to John Lewis to try and find some shoes for Easter Day. While I was browsing, these shoes caught my eyes and where only £25!!! So cheap and perfect. I love the straps on the sandal, the mohair underneath and the gorgeous stones that are embellished on the shoes!

Clarks is probably the last place I'd go for shoes as as most people my age would agree that they are granny shoes! But these shoes actually came from Clarks.. I also got another pair of amazing shoes which I wore for Easter Day and they will most likely be featured on a future blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx