Spots







Blouse- H&M (one like)
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Sandals- New Look (black version)
Bag- Grandma's wardrobe
Necklaces- Accessorize
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

Casual little look which would be a good outfit to go shopping or something in and then formal it up with a fedora or clutch!

The main purpose of this blouse was for work but I just think its a staple top in general really! Useful all year round :) These necklaces are constantly popping up and I'm obsessed with them! Especially as they were so cheap, sales are blooming wonderful. 

Hand me downs are always a wonderful thing! My grandma used to use the bag when she was my age and now I get to use it! It's such a cute little satchel so thanks grandmaaaaa

I apologise for looking rough, I had work straight after so I don't tend to slap on a tonne of make-up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx