Double Denim







Denim Shirt- H&M (one like)
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Sandals- Clarks
Fedora- Topshop
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

Currently feeling very uninspired with my clothes at the minute and I'm forcing myself not to buy clothes otherwise I am not going to afford driving blah blah blah. I have a love/hate relationship with this shirt but today I'm liking it :) 

Double denim hasn't really come around yet this summer, which I am a bit sad about. However I don't like very obvious double denim anyway because it scares me a little.. I prefer a more subtle look like this outfit. 

I love the sandals and hat so much and I'm just busting for the sun to come out a bit more so I can show of my little shoes. 

Over the internet the last couple of days, there has been a lot of positive vibes about blogging which is something that I have found very inspiring. I love how a whole community encourages one another rather than it being negative, which with my school life conditions, it is something I am not used too. I am so fed up of everyone being so bitchy and negative 24/7. So reading bloggers tweets and posts makes me feel proud of what I do, rather than being ashamed.

Two posts that I have read and love are Lily Melrose and Zoella; they are definitely worth a read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx