This was not a present..










Top- Primark
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Sandals- Topshop
Fedora- H&M
Necklace- Topshop

Yes, I did go out my way to find this top. And yes, I did set a reminder on my phone so I wouldn't forget..

 I saw ItsGrace wearing it and I just had to get it. I thought of so many different ways in which I need this top. So I guess it's a good job it was only from Primark otherwise I would have serious problem spending a lot of money on a top with Harry Styles' face on.

I used to despise these kind of sandals, but know I actually love them. One reason for this is because of how comfy they are!! I was thinking about buying a pair of Birkenstock's but they are so expensive! I did a little search around and found these from Topshop and they are only like £26, which is pretty much half the price of proper Birkenstock's

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx