Garden Florals


























T-Shirt- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Sandals- New Look
Necklace- Accessorize
Earrings- H&M
Sunglasses- Ray Ban
Lip Gloss- Tanya Burr @ Superdrug in the colour 'Picnic in the Park'

Why won't my camera focus on patterns!-.- 

Like most of my clothes I've been thinking about buying this skirt for a while. I'm in desperate need for some this summer as all of mine are too short for me now. This skirt is very useful compared to my flippy ones as it doesn't fly or ride up!!

I love the pattern and the fabric is gorgeous, so it is definitely worth the price. The skirt will go with lots of pretty little tops and I'm exciting to wear it throughout the summer :)

A couple of weeks ago I bought these little babies that I have fallen in love withhh. They are the Erika Ray Bans and I simply cannot describe how much I love them!

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! Also I love how cute your blog is *followed*

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx