nothing wrong with fur in the Summer










T-Shirt- Zara
Jeans- H&M DIY distressed
Fur Gilet- Topshop SALE
Sliders- Topshop
Fedora- H&M (one like)
Necklaces- Topshop, Primark, Miss Selfridge

After watching a couple of hauls by Barbara from The Persian Babe, I felt like I kinda had to search for these V neck t-shirts in Zara.. I wear my ones from Topshop all the time and I'm in a stacking necklaces phase and they look wonderful with these t-shirts. Once I tried it on I had to buy it, especially because it was only £12.99.. I cannot stress how lovely the fabric is and I just love every little bit of it. It's so tempting to get it in other colours

I've wanted this fur gilet ever since they bought it out, but there was no way I wanted to pay £65 for something that will only be worn at winter. Its just too risky! Then I found it in the sales and thought why the hell not!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx