Excuse the squint










Dress- Zara
Necklace- Zara
Heels- Clarks @ John Lewis
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

It may have been better to have worn sunglasses on this one as I look like an absolute idiot squinting and it is too much effort to re-do it. 

I've been a bit naughty and spent a lot last week! I was babysitting in Oxford for my family and two of the days my cousins and I went shopping to Oxford and Reading! So basically once again I do not have much money to my name..

When I go through my wardrobe all my dresses are really casual or way to short, so I don't really have any formal dresses! I found this one in Zara and I really like the cut of it and so I thought I might as well try it as it is fairly cheap! Anywayyy I ended up buying it and here we are now!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx