Festival Prep










Tomorrow morning I am off too Reading for my first ever festival! I officially have no money left due to it but hopefully it's allllll worth  it!

This summer my favourite trend has been the bohemian chic look and I feel this outfit channels it with the paisley print, chunky necklace and minimal clothing on top..

My outfits over the weekend are all very bold and covered in prints and I'm as excited about my getting all dressed up each day as I am about seeing the acts and everything!


Crop Top- Topshop
Skirt- Primark
Sandals- H&M
Necklace- Ebay
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

3 comments:

  1. Great oufit! I love the crop top and that skirt is soooo trendy
    http://theislandgirl95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on that skirt! I wish I had been able to go to a festival this summer! You will love it! x

    The Style Rogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is gorgeous, can't believe it is from Primark I need to find it

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx