Autumn go to's







































Shirt- H&M
Jumper- Topshop (one like)
Trousers- H&M
Hat- H&M (one like)
Necklace- Ebay
Boots- Dune @ John Lewis

I kept on looking for some cute trousers that aren't jeans are nice and patterned but because I have an issue with my legs, there wasn't anything that was satisfying enough! But I can always count these as patterned jeans so now I'm happy! These jeans are definitely going to be used a lot throughout autumn and winter

In a few weeks time I'm heading to London for two weeks to do some work experience and I wanted some little Chelsea boots that would be decent and cosy! These boots are the bestest. They are extra comfy, they look grungy and sophisticated at the same time. Only issue with them is that when you are on your feet all day they do start to ache, but I guess that's because of the heel height. Again though, I will be wearing these all winter long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx