tubs


































Crop Top- American Apparel
Long Cardigan- Primark
Jeans- Asos
Shoes- Topshop
Necklaces- Topshop
Lips- Max Factor

Whether they are jeans, jeggings, trousers, skirt or shorts they HAVE to be high waisted. I feel so uncomfortable if not and these jeans are the best jeans I've ever bought!!! I'm extra fussy with trousers in general but these Rivington Asos ones are extra high waisted (they come up above my belly button) and they are so comfy! I haven't washed them much as they are new but they haven't faded at all, which is a good sign. 

Having this longline cardi makes me a little more confident in wearing shorter tops because it covers a lot!! This cardigan is going to be so useful in the autumn and winter and the fact that it was only £12 makes it even more wonderful

The monk shoes make me so happyyyyy. They were an absolute killer to begin with but now I have worn them in they're very comfy! This is when I started to get bored of taking photos of my shoes and took them of my cat instead because she looked cute sleeping. Also she couldn't attack me so one nil to Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx