ALEXANDER WANG X HM









Top- Alexander Wang X H&M
Trousers- Pull and Bear
Boots- Dune @ John Lewis
Lips- Rimmel Bordeaux
Jacket- Topshop

The hype of Alexander Wang was very exciting and extremely busy. I was still doing my work experience when it opened so I queued up before work and during my lunch but the lines didn't move a thing and I didn't have time to hang around, which was a a bit depressing. I ended up going the next day and there was literally 6 different products left.. One being this top!! I originally brought this in white but I tend to wear black a lot more so I swapped it for black in the Regents Street store!! 

I'm not really 100% about it and wished I waited for the jumpers instead but now I have a job at H&M at least I can wear it then and I think I will wear it a lot, even if I'm not obsessed with it!! 

I was rumbling through many of mums lipstick and I found this little beauty. I have been looking for a nice red/burgundy lipstick  and I think I found the one without having to pay for it! Happy dayssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx