East London











Dress- H&M
Coat- H&M
Bag- Dune SALE 
Boots- Dune via John Lewis (similar)

I apologise for the recurring theme of brands... and the fact that the bag and boots are no longer being sold at Dune!

So I live 10 minutes around the corner from the Brick Lane area and it can definitely have its perks to it. It feels so much nicer being able to explore around London to take photos rather than just doing it in my back garden... I love this area and all the unique graffiti and wall stickers, it definitely has to be one of my favourite places in London. Theres also Spitafields around the corner, which is just the best. I love how in London you can from this creative and rebelish area to Spitafields, which looks like an old town with a market in the middle.

You can't really tell in the photos, but at the top of the dress is a little tie, which is super 70's and definitely in this season. It also has some embroidery type thing and I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx